Tuesday 30 August 2016

Review About Rajat Nayar by Abhilash Chandra

“Film making always inspired me; ever since I saw my father being an assistant director to the stalwarts in the Bollywood Industry. However, I suffered great losses in the beginning. Initially, I thought I am not doing something right. That is when I heard about astrology and how astrology can be responsible too for failures and successes. I immediately started researching on the subject and stumbled upon Rajat Nayar on his website; Bollywoodastrologer.com. I immediately contacted him and went for a consultation. Within 5 weeks of following his advice, I started noticing sudden increase in the business. I would recommend Astrology and Rajat Nayar to anyone who is looking for the right answers."

Abhilash Chandra
Producer, Events and Shows, Kolkata

No comments:

Post a Comment