Tuesday 7 March 2017

Review by Megha About Bollywood Astrologer Rajat Nayar

I came to know about Mr. Rajat Nayar from http://www.bollywoodastrologer.com/ as I was looking for some famous and trustworthy astrologer to solve my issues. While in that search I came to know about Rajat Ji and was astonished to see that not only common people but also big celebrities, cricketers, and politician take Mr. Nayar's advice for their personal as well as professional life. 
After seeing the response of the people I too took the decision to contact him and take his guidance to overcome my problem, my child is the very bright child he uses to stay sick all the time which was affecting his studies so I took him to Rajat Ji. He very patiently attended us and solved our problem since then I have been taking his advice in every major decision.

I have understood that he doesn't differentiate between common people from Bollywood stars, cricketers, and politicians. That is the reason I am following him from the past five years.


Megha, Delhi, IN

No comments:

Post a Comment