Thursday 23 November 2017

Fake Complaints About The Top Astrologer - Rajat Nayar

Review By Nimesh Mathur: My daughter just got married, and my son-in-law was a very successful man then. But he lost his job after marriage and became unemployed. Complications in their early days of marriage were circling them until I make them visit Rajat Nayar sir. Within the next two years, he got a brilliant job, and their marriage was back on the track. I didn’t believe in astrology earlier as I thought Rajat Nayar as a fraud, but all doubts were cleared after this. I observe many people do not believe in astrology and make fun of it. Recently, I read the reviews on his website and saw Rajat Nayar sir’s complaints were posted on this page. They were less in number though, and the overall response is positive. I am happy for sir and bless him as he praised my daughter’s wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment