Thursday 16 February 2017

Genuine Review by Rajendra Prasad About Rajat Nayar

Rajat Ji has changed my life. I was literally a vagabond, with no work and permanent home. But I am a qualified MBA. I lost my job in the USA during the recession period in 2008. I came back to India, but time was completely against me. In January 2011, I came to know about this famous astrologer, since then I have never turned back, today I am an established business with 500 workers under me. My export business is spread in 25 countries worldwide. Even today, I keep contact with Rajat Ji through his official website Rajatnayar.com He is a splendid person; he listens to every problem minutely and provides immediate remedies. I trust him blindly because I have so many reasons to trust him. From a foreign returned unemployed to an established businessman, the path was not easy, but it is also true that without his active support my efforts couldn’t have been so successful.


Rajendra Prasad, Mumbai, IN

No comments:

Post a Comment