Thursday 16 February 2017

Review by Mahesh Negi About Rajat Nayar

I came to about Rajat Ji from Rajatnayar.tv and was very much convinced that this person can solve my decade old problem related to my career. After meeting him personally in Mumbai, I understood that he was not like any other astrologer. He listens to every problem of his clients with keen interest, provides sufficient time to every visitor, and also provides simple remedies that don’t cost much. What I understood is that he is a person with strong insight, and he has a natural power of comprehending most of the problems in a person just by talking to him and reading the horoscope. His knowledge and experience in the different fields of astrology, like horoscope making and analyzing, palmistry, numerology, etc. is really amazing. He gives decision and remedies after much analysis. I have not seen him failing in making any predictions, that is why I contact him before taking any major in my business or personal life. 

Mahesh Negi, Mumbai, IN


No comments:

Post a Comment